Sunday, March 16, 2008

Mac Daddy Movies

We recently transferred over to the Mac world and have been trying to tinker with the video and photo applications that it has.  Here are two of our first productions that we did yesterday. Hope you enjoy!  

Click on the link to view these in full screen using Quick Time - www.texasquadruplets.com/babyphotos.html   

Chocolate for Everyone
 

The Great Escape


*Disclaimer - we have informed them there will be NO chocolate consumption before the legal age of 2.  

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go for it Sophia and Noah - just tell mom and dad if they hand over the chocolate no one gets hurt. I'll tell you what - when I get a chance to come and visit I'll sneak some in.
Love to all of you!
Alaine

Anonymous said...

Mari - Thanks for letting me know about the addition to the blog. Cohen did that perfectly - now on to moving across the room!
Alaine

debi9kids said...

So sweet! Their little voices are sooooo sooo cute! :)

Anonymous said...

That was AWESOME!!!!Ansley can not wait to see you guys!!!

Suzanne said...

laughing so hard right now...those were absolutely precious!!! LOVED the commentary and those sweet baby laughs! nuthin like it! ;)

Jac Tubre said...

Hello!

I have followed your blog since it began. I found it researching quads since I was expecting them as well. We had ours 9/19/07 at 27 weeks 2 days. Your children are beautiful and I LOVE watching their videos. It gives me an idea of what mine will be doing shortly. Thank you so much for sharing your little miracles with us strangers.

I was hoping to link you on our blog in our "Blogging buddy" section, but wanted to make sure it was ok with you. Thanks.

Lots of prayers and love coming your way from Louisiana,
Jaclyn, Torey, Abbey, Tyger, Cullen and Emma

Jenn K said...

How "sweet". Makes me want some chocolate now . . .thanks!! I love hearing those little giggles, such happy babies you have. Just wait until they are all running around at once!